Thursday, August 11, 2011

Zq & his good memory power!

Zq just surprised me with his super memory again. When he saw a tiny figurine in the box that i stored unwanted stuff, he told me he got this in a restaurant in Beijing, and he was with mama, porpor, gong gong and didi then.. He even told me what we had eaten there, and that restaurant had a staircase and we seated upstair, what's more he told me it was winter then as everyone wore thick jacket! And it all happened in CNY 2010!!!

We noticed he is an observant boy and someone with good memory. He able to relate and recall events that happened quite sometimes ago. For example, he remembered what colour/ design of toilet floor tiles at por por's house, which restaurant at Beijing that we bumped into his friend, where do i store some specific art supplies (which i forgot at times and need his "expertise" to locate for me!)

I can only say he got this good genes from me! Haa  haa

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers